Wednesday, August 25, 2010

being colourful


Following the helpful advice from Gema, I am trying to make my blog more colourful. I have somehow managed to change the colours and the background. This produces a pleasing effect. Due to the fact that I owned and operated my own business for the last 14 years, I think I am more interested in the information contained in the report, than the way the report is presented. I believe this is is called pragmatism, and when the buck stops with you, is a good way to be. However, it is so easy to make colourful things that are visually pleasing that it is worthwhile doing. Ahh, the benefits of free time...

2 comments:

  1. Well, you were successful! As Gema said, we needed some more colour and visual stuff, so that must mean we tend to be visual learners. It is interesting to see how you can use technology to support the different learning styles. Using a online flash animation such as http://bit.ly/aNkzSO, it is possible to support the needs of both visual and kinesthetic learners, whilst making a sometimes difficult topic rather simple and relatively easy to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter. Isn't it funny how none of the links put up here highlight? That removed a lot of colour from some of my other posts. (The Blue link highlights)

    ReplyDelete